The iNetVu® MP-100 is a robust, lightweight, 100 cm multi-segment carbon fiber manpack antenna system which can be setup and pointed to the target satellite manually within minutes.
• 100 cm 7-piece carbon fibre reflector
• Single BackPack Case Solution
• Operates in Ku, Ka or X band
• Azimuth & Elevation angle adjustment with fast and fine tuning operations using the handheld iNetVu® SatAssist 1000 pointing tool
• Motorized two-axis Azimuth/Elevation Optional
• Captive hardware / fasteners
• No tools required for assembly / disassembly
• Set-up time less than 10 minutes, one person job
• 1 Year Standard Warranty
The MP-100 Manual Flyaway system can be easily configured to provide quick access to satellite communications for any application that requires remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up; in vertical markets such as emergency response, disaster management, public safety, broadcast , media and more.