The iNetVu® Ka-98V Drive-Away Antenna is a 98 cm auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for Broadband Internet Access over any configured satellite. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
• One-Piece high surface accuracy, offset feed, steel reflector
• Heavy duty feed arm now supports both type of Transceivers: Standard Tria and new eTRIA
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial ViaSat / KA-SAT satellite Surfbeam II modems
• Eutelsat Type Approved for Broadband Services*
• Auto beam select on KA-SAT Tooway services
• 2 Axis motorization
• Supports manual control when required
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
• Field upgradable to Ku-band
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Supports Skyware Global 98 cm Ka antenna and 4W transceiver
• Available with pod option
• Standard 2 year warranty
If you operate in Ka-band, the Ka-98V system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next generation mobile Ka terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.