The iNetVu® Ka-1202G Drive-Away antenna system is a sleek, simple to operate auto-deploy VSAT terminal which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle. It is suitable for the most demanding applications. All axes have very low backlash and work together seamlessly with sophisticated integral sensors and the iNetVu® 7710 Controller to ensure excellent pointing accuracy.
• 1.2m Offset, prime focus, thermoset-molded reflector with back cover
• Low stow height
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
• Supports hand cranks
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
• Optimal high-precision antenna pointing
• Includes jog controller functions
• Remote access and operation via network, web and other interfaces
• Modular design makes all major aspects of the antenna field serviceable
• Supports General Dynamics 1.2m Ka antenna
• 2-piece thermoset-molded reflector (optional)
• Compliant with commercial Ka Services (Avanti/Gilat)
• Optional 3W & 5W transceivers; higher BUCs also supported
• Standard 2 year warranty
The Ka-1202G drive-away system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up typically for industries such as SNG, Disaster Management, Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.