The iNetVu® 240 Fixed Motorised Antenna system is a 2.4m self-pointing auto-acquire unit that can be mounted as a permanent installation. Works seamlessly with the auto-pointing iNetVu® 7024 Controller.
• 2.4m Offset, 4-piece Prime Focus, Glass Fibre SMC reflector
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024 Controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
• 2 Axis motorization, 3rd Axis (Polarization) optional
• Supports manual control when required
• It is a cost effective solution for multi-satellite communication at any location
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku or C band satellite within 2 minutes
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Eliminates costly repointing and network downtime due toinadvertent motion, satellite change, areas where ground shifts occur (earthquakes, landslides, mine blast zones, etc...)
• Can be easily relocated when mounted on a semi-permanent platform without the need for any specialised equipment
• Any compatible fixed installation can be easily converted and upgraded to a fully motorised system
• Supports Prodelin 2.4m antenna, Model 1244
• System designed for light weight BUCs up to 10 kg (Max.) weight for RF electronics (BUC and LNB)
• 1Year Warranty
The FMA-240 system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/ or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Disaster Management, Construction, Mobile Offices and Emergency Services.