The iNetVu® FMA-120Ka, Fixed Motorised Ka-band Antenna system is a self-pointing auto-acquire unit that can be mounted either as a permanent installation or on a portable fixed base. The antenna works seamlessly with the iNetVu® 7024C Controller.
• 1.2m Offset, prime focus, thermoset-molded reflector
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7024C controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular Ka-band commercially available satellite services (Exede, Tooway and iDirect)
• Supports 3W and 5W Transceivers
• 2 Axis motorization
• Supports manual control when required
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ka-band satellites within 2 minutes
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Eliminates costly repointing and network downtime due to inadvertent motion, satellite change, areas where ground shifts occur (earthquakes, landslides, mine blast zones, etc...)
• Can be easily relocated when mounted on a semi-permanent platform without the need for any specialized equipment
• Any compatible fixed installation can be easily converted and upgraded to a fully motorized system
• Supports ViaSat 1.2m Ka antenna, other Ka services can be supported as required
• Can be easily converted to support Ku-band
• 1 year warranty
If you operate in Ka-band, the FMA-120Ka system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Disaster Management, Construction, Mobile Offices, Emergency Services, Cellular Backhaul and many others.